© 2010 Winston

ROUGH CRAFTS Megan’s 883Low in SHANGHAI complete!!

Photobucket

24 Responses to “ROUGH CRAFTS Megan’s 883Low in SHANGHAI complete!!”

1. Renton says:

Hi Winston, I would like information please on your seats, fenders and aluminum covers.

I hope you read this mail.
    thanks

2. Winston says:

sorry I was real busy last week, please check your email

3. Loh says:

Hi Winston, I like more info and prices on the grill type headlight, seats, engine covers n some question on the job on the tank…interested in embarking on some work for my 2000 883XLH. Please email me.
    Thanks..n great job you have done here…love it!

4. Loh says:

Hi, can u send me info n prices for the seat, headlight, engine covers also? Thanks!

5. Gary says:

Hello, I was wondering if you could give me any info on the seat and the rear fender. I have a sportster 48 and want that exact chopped rear fender look along with that style seat.
    Thanks
    Gary

6. Hi, can u send me info n prices for the seat and headlight.

Thanks
    John V.

7. Philip says:

Love your detailed craftsmanship. I am from NYC, USA, am I able to order parts from you? I’d like to enquire about the 1) front fork covers 2) do you have quilted seat but for 2-up? 3) streamlined handlebar controls (left and right side) 4) handle bars that are on Guerilla bike 5) air pod filter + grid cover. Please email me. Thank you.

8. Winston says:

emailed Philip

9. Roxxo says:

Hi Winston
    Wow!
    You are a genuis.
    Any info/prices on the fork shrouds, tank and rear fender would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks
    Kindest regards
    Roxxo

10. wayandogler says:

Hi Winston, I like more info and prices on the grill type headlight, seats, engine covers n some question on the job on the tank…interested in embarking on some work for my 2006 1200XLH. Please email me.
    Thanks..n great job you have done here…love it!

11. thomas says:

hey Winston, love the work you do on the customs. i’m doing some work here in hong kong on my own 883 sportster with in mind to get something that mixes your bikes and the Zero engineering style. I’m having a hard time finding or getting fabricated small signal light boxes switch boxes that i could get installed on the handlebars. do you have any recommendations? Thomas

12. Jenaro Pou says:

Hello:

I would like to have one of your beautifull seats for my Hd forty eight.
    That one: http://blog.roughcrafts.com/archives/501

Please, could you tell me about price, payment ways and all this things?

Thanks!

13. Laurent says:

Hello Winston,
    first i have to tell you that i am a real fan of your work. I would like to buy a seat for my 2011 883 iron, the Diamond Stitched Solo Seat, the same lengh as the one on cobalt mania. This seat is fantastic. Please let me know how i can get it. Could you please make a quote for a shipping to Montreuil France poste code: 93100. I can pay as you prefer by bank transfer, Paypal or whatever. I would like to have a price list for all the other items as well
    Many, many thanks,
    Laurent

14. Russell says:

nice nice work..!
    How can I order a seat?

Thanks

15. Edward says:

Hi Winston,
    I ride a 1997 883 and was wondering if you were thinking of producing your seat in a pre 03 mounting set up. Great product.
    thankyou

16. shawa says:

Hi Winston
    very nice works !!!!!
    Seats are fantastic, i’m looking for a triumph Thruxton seat with the same style of this motorcycle. In fact as Laurent i’m living in Vincennes very close to montreuil perhaps we could share shipping costs… Please send me a quote for this work if possible.

thanks a lot

17. Chris says:

Winston, you continue to amaze me with these builds man. This shit is incredible. I love the rear fender on Megan’s bike. Is it the tail end of the stocker or another one of your creations? And I noticed in the online store you have a two up seat now available. Do you have any picture of this seat installed on a bike?

18. delattre says:

Hi Winston, congrats for your amazing bikes, look awesome!I’m about to get a HD Iron 883, and would like to have kind of same rear style…Is the seat mounted on this one available? As the one you offer on your store says ” same length as cobalt mania’ one” i’d rather have the short version…Is this fine? Many thanx, warm regards.

19. FRED says:

Hi Winston, i’ve posted a request, but i think it failed…could you please contact me, i’d like to place an order.
    Many thanks
    Cheers

20. Melo says:

Hello Winston

How can I order a seat?

Many Thanks

21. m.u. says:

Hello
    i would like to now the price for

headlamp completed in black